Dark Revenge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By - Owner Sgt (James)

HomeHome  Xat Chat  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote Here  Donate  RegisterRegister  Client Download  Log inLog in  
Server is ONLINE! Thank Samantha for hosting the server!

samantha banning my accounts for no reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nitemare

samantha banning my accounts for no reason Empty
PostSubject: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:20 am

hey just going to say hi really quick. samantha banned my accounts plain and simple. she also had a talk with me after she banned my accounts, which all i did was state my opinion doing nothing not stating anything that was overly abusive in any way and without cussing in any shape or form, then she ip banned me for no reason.

she teleported to me blamed me for harrasing her when she came to me, i was helping my friend out to join the server and she came and ruined it. (plz check the chat log.) i did not cuss 1 time i didnt bash anyone at all. i asked her to stop harrasing me because i was helping a person join the server.

she banned nitemare and pure ownage for absolutly no reason even though owner sgt said i could play here..

so thx sam for the straight out abuse of your powers. thats a great person you have on your staff.

oh btw i wanna add. this happened after i recruited a player to your server. clearly samantha wants this server to grow by banning people who did nothing wrong and are recruiting for you.

btw pretty sure that owner sgt and i had a conversation that as long as i didnt do anything wrong i could stay and play. samantha's excuse for banning me is that she had already banned me so it has 2 be done. when in fact im pretty sure the owner of the server said i could say. i guess recruiting a player on the server is bad. im sorry i didnt know...
Back to top Go down
nitemare

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:42 am

btw owner sgt way 2 take care of server problems. u even posted on another forum and was on twice. thx
Back to top Go down
Leidan
Leidan

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:52 am

nitemare 2 bad u abused rules and acted like an immature brat,

u multi-logged,

nulled a ip-ban by changing ur ip

and ur an idiot...but we cant blame u for that...but listen, u lie,scam,cheat, and all u do is lie...and backstabb people. thanks for nothing ...

and no were not chill anymore..so stop pming me ingame..

Quote of the day(2)

"when in doubt, Whip it out!(made by me) Quote 2 "don't think, DRINK!!!".. yay

btw nitemare, sgt takes care of the problems he took care of u didnt he... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
nitemare

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

hey btw thoughs happened before owner sgt said i could play again. the deal was that i made a new guy and started over. which i did. i also did nothing but recruite a player. so ur full of crap. lol no wonder your girl cheated on you, you are pathetic Smile

btw sgt didnt take care of his problem because if he did he'd take care of sam and let me play again because he said i could play.

this is a prime example of why 14 year old girls shouldnt have power. lol
Back to top Go down
Leidan
Leidan

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

all i can say is a big F you to the face you penisless idiot... rofl the gf thing cldnt affect me any more.. so btw...get off ur lazy ass and stop using it and tryin to hurt me cause u cant. no pathetic kid can... so hell with u

btw ur the pathetic one
Back to top Go down
Leidan
Leidan

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:10 pm

and also, shes a better leader than u could ever be even at 14..ur older and yet ur inmature than she is, and u whine alot. which is a prime example why people like u shldnt be allowed on servers that run just fine, u ruined alot,

Quote of the day,

"never let lock in, he ruins the world"
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

Location : ontop of Mt. Everest under an approaching meteor eating a muffin and wearing a baseball cap

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm

stop now leave it for sgt.. or pms?
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org
Leidan
Leidan

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

ok james...i love u james : ) o.o
Back to top Go down
>>Samantha<<
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Stop posting here... And you were ipmuted 2 times already that's both ip ban offences. You were cussing before and I felt highly disrespescted .... I'll post in the chat logs of some stuff you said and did... Including sgt telling me to ipban you so don't even try and say he's on your side... And I heard you say to shints that you would change your ip if you gt ipbanned.. You were ipbanned and you didn't want to change yur ip anymore because it would make me look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

Location : ontop of Mt. Everest under an approaching meteor eating a muffin and wearing a baseball cap

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

homo o.O
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org
Leidan
Leidan

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

no....as friends??/ lol!
Back to top Go down
nitemare

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:39 am

samantha then i talked 2 owner sgt and he said i could play. u broke what he said plain and simple abusing awesome sam. so much for u wanting your server to grow. ban people who recruited.
Back to top Go down
>>Samantha<<
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:36 am

I ban fools like you who wreck servers.. x]
Back to top Go down
Strpure
Administrator
Administrator
Strpure

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:44 am

Umm :\ James(sgt owner) said leave him alone.. samantha when thefight started some days ago, cuz james had talked to him and made him stop. and did let him play the server. so mainly we will have to unbann him,
Back to top Go down
>>Samantha<<
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:22 am

Yes but a lot of this happened after James said he could play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samantha banning my accounts for no reason   samantha banning my accounts for no reason Empty

Back to top Go down

samantha banning my accounts for no reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Revenge Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: