Dark Revenge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By - Owner Sgt (James)

HomeHome  Xat Chat  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote Here  Donate  RegisterRegister  Client Download  Log inLog in  
Server is ONLINE! Thank Samantha for hosting the server!

Deluxe - moderator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deluxe

Deluxe - moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Deluxe - moderator application   Deluxe - moderator application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 am

You must follow this format to apply for moderator.

In-game name -

Age - 15, I'm pretty mature though

Previous experience as staff - Quite alot. Lukescape,blitzedscape,recovery474. And a few more

Why you think you deserve staff - because I'm an active member , I believe I can benefit the server and forums e.g. A better domain?

How can you contribute to the server - helping out, being active, getting a new domain, donating?

You mute somebody for spamming, a different moderator unmutes them because they are friends. How do you approach the situation - I would speak to the other mod and see why they unmuted the muted person, if the reason was valid such as a successful appeal or if the mutee had done something good for the server then I would respect the desicion. However if the reason was silly e.g. 'irl fr3nd l01zzz' then I would request that the player would be re-muted

Any other information you would like us to know - I'm a nifty guy and im quite useful to have around (; pick me guys I'm awesome and respectful. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

You must be active, respectful, and follow the rules to have any chance at getting staff.
Back to top Go down
lordfire12

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe - moderator application   Deluxe - moderator application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 pm

hehe nice well if u have xfire or msn or gmail add me anytime Smile

xfire: oscar80
msn:oscarx2b@hotmail.co.uk
gmail: lordfire12@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
z o n e

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe - moderator application   Deluxe - moderator application EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello, Im 16 and yes im pretty mature to be my age

I'd love to become a mod/admin or anyhting that i can do to help support this server.

I'll be on everyday/night to help

Im very nice,funny and thoughfull of others.

- Thanks, your friend Z o n e

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe - moderator application   Deluxe - moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Deluxe - moderator application
Page 1 of 1