Dark Revenge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Made By - Owner Sgt (James)

HomeHome  Xat Chat  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote Here  Donate  RegisterRegister  Client Download  Log inLog in  
Server is ONLINE! Thank Samantha for hosting the server!

suggestion for the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skullw2
Skullw2

suggestion for the server Empty
PostSubject: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 pm

i hope and i pray that this server isnt goingto be like zackscape with no economy.. itll be great if you make money hard to get and items hard to get.. itll keep people more interested in it people like me :]
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

Location : ontop of Mt. Everest under an approaching meteor eating a muffin and wearing a baseball cap

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

yay! skull is here!
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

yes i am here but that doesnt answer my suggestion o.o
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

Location : ontop of Mt. Everest under an approaching meteor eating a muffin and wearing a baseball cap

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 am

at first zs had no economy, but eventualy there were crystals. and i still know some "cheats" to zs on how to make cash super fast. like 750b in an hour. i just havent been able to share them. but im afraid to test them out, as i dont want to get banned. i did it once and my comp acted crazy, so i got rid of them. but anyways, back to crystals. there were something to strive for: crystals. if it has an easy way to make money, there should be something similar to crystals. say in zs, you could obtain 5b an hour. in darkrevenge, hopefully, youll be able to make like 3b an hour, plus something hard to strive for, like special edited weapons, such as a dildo. AND, there would be purchasble armor NON edited, just stats updated, like a meat tendy. Say, void, with each of its clothing worth MAX cash with all stats risen by 100 for each piece, PLUS a super hard once to obtain worth( p hatsmaybe worth 500m ) like 10 phats, PLUS max cash TWICE, upgrading stats by 150, and that would be like the wep. THEN there would also be crystals or something similar worth 1.5b for items mostly priced at 20 crystals. eventualy the crystals value would decrease, but as they decrease, new edited items come out with new items to buy. then maybe these items of lesser value or awesomeness would have their buyer things( crystal type thingies ) worth less, like 1b. then maybe a super awesome one, each crystal type thing worth max cash, and you had to get like 100, and it would give 10 random p hats, 5 random hweens, full void, and 5 random special items. this would be like a cristmas cracker type thing, where it would be opend on another player, and the one who opend it gets all that stuff, but the one who it was opend on gets like max cash, as a little bonus. this would make the economy NOT so bad.
Back to top Go down
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 am

p hats and masks should be donar items and very hard to get.. claws should be hard to get since they are cool and 3b an hour is still too easy.. maybe like 1b an hour and bandos needs to be hard not like in zs
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:22 am

actualy only 2 pieces of bandos were good. here was the good armor set: arma head, bandos body, arma legs, and bandos boots. Plus with all of the oter stuff i stated, 3b an hour is actually good.
Back to top Go down
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:39 pm

and gs should be hard to get since they are.. GOD SWORDS
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm

maybe ill try to make 2 gs easy, they weaker ones, and the two better ones ill make them priced around 1b. but dont forget , alot of ppl came to private servers for two reasons: easier leveling and fast money making and low priced items.
Back to top Go down
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

pshhh there were only what 20 people online? plus all gs should be hard to get -.-
Back to top Go down
Jamesbean9
Jamesbean9

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

im saying making one or two like halfway cheap price and making 2 or 3 halfway expensive price. besides most servers dream of having 10 ppl on at all times, i know because thats what a lot of sever owners tell me.
Back to top Go down
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 am

still i belive god swords should be rares
Back to top Go down
Owner Sgt
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 am

Thr are items that will be rare, such as: Full Statius, Vesta, Morigans and Zurials and a lot more, thr will be a thing like crystals, but not crystals (they were my idea on ZS btw) it will be a different item. Bandos boss has a low rate of drop for good items aswell
Back to top Go down
https://darkrevenge.darkbb.com
Skullw2
Skullw2

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 am

i hope the crystals can only be money holders because i believe they shouldnt be turned in for prizes -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion for the server   suggestion for the server Empty

Back to top Go down

suggestion for the server
Page 1 of 1